Latest Public Release (Ver 3.0) (Compatibility: Rpi Zero & Rpi1,2,3)
Current Donation Release (Ver.4.1) (Compatibility: Rpi2,3,4)

Under Development (Ver 5.0)

If you want to support the project and download donation releases , Feel free to donate any amount! (minimum 10€)


Donators Rank Level
ImageMovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]
ImageMovieNow Ver 4.1 - Donation Release Available!
Image All the orders for "Digital Poster Ready Packet" delay because the COVID-19! please be patience.
Image If you don't receive the activation Email, Please Check your Spam folder!

MovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]

A digital movie poster for your home theater. Turn any TV/Monitor into a dynamic cinema poster!
User avatar
0raid
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Athens / Greece
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:31 am

MovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]

Wed Apr 29, 2020 2:40 pm

First i will like thanks everyone for the amazing feedback and 4 your support & donations! , i am spend all my free time in this project (in 6 months i have release 6 versions!) and i am happy to see other people like it and use it!!

SO THANK YOU!

Now MovieNow ver 5.0 development started

Image

New Features

+ Remaining Time (Start - End) For KODI & PLEX
+ New View "Showtime" (Custom Movie Poster , Screening hours , Movie Title , Custom text and more)
+ Control Posters with keyboard & GPIO Buttons
+ Support Custom posters from USB Flash Drive
+ Top & Bottom Banners (Enable / Disable)

more excited features to be Announced soon....

Thanks

Georgios
harrytasker
Donator Rank ***
Donator Rank ***
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Feb 02, 2020 11:04 am

Re: MovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]

Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:59 pm

:D Keep it going. Good job!
User avatar
0raid
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Athens / Greece
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:31 am

Re: MovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]

Thu May 07, 2020 3:30 pm

+ Support Custom posters from USB Flash Drive added! :D
+ Top & Bottom Banners (Enable / Disable)
User avatar
0raid
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Athens / Greece
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:31 am

Re: MovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]

Thu May 07, 2020 8:07 pm

as many people confuse and have issues with NFO or have libraries with both ways , i am write a code which read automatically what type you have in any movie!

this feature will be available in the upcoming version 5.0
User avatar
MidnightWatcher
Donator Rank **
Donator Rank **
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 85
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 4:50 pm

Re: MovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]

Fri May 08, 2020 4:42 am

Ah, that should help a good number of users.
Vero 4K | Epson 5030UB | 100" EluneVision Ref 4K Screen | Denon X3600H @ 5.2.4 | 4x ADX Maximus & Dayton Audio SA230 | Polk RTiA9 + CSiA6 + OWM3 + SVS PC2000 + Monolith 15 | 40" HDTV + RPi4 & MovieNow! v4 | 32TB HDDs + 4x DLink DHP-701AV
qvellinga
Donator Rank *
Donator Rank *
Posts: 9
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2020 5:41 pm

Re: MovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]

Mon May 11, 2020 3:26 pm

Do you mind letting us know what specific keyboard navigation you are adding in version 5.0?
User avatar
0raid
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Athens / Greece
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:31 am

Re: MovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]

Mon May 11, 2020 5:28 pm

qvellinga wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 3:26 pm
Do you mind letting us know what specific keyboard navigation you are adding in version 5.0?
+ Next Poster
+ Change View (Kodi , Plex , Custom Posters , Showtimes, Weather)
+ Turn On/Off Display
+ Refresh View

i am open for more suggestions!
tomoffel
Donator Rank *
Donator Rank *
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 10:06 pm

Re: MovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]

Mon May 11, 2020 10:21 pm

0raid wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 5:28 pm
qvellinga wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 3:26 pm
Do you mind letting us know what specific keyboard navigation you are adding in version 5.0?
+ Next Poster
+ Change View (Kodi , Plex , Custom Posters , Showtimes, Weather)
+ Turn On/Off Display
+ Refresh View

i am open for more suggestions!
Pause/Freeze the actual poster :)

And If possible, can you make the keys also available in the web interface?
gwcr
Donator Rank ****
Donator Rank ****
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:16 am

Re: MovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]

Tue May 12, 2020 1:18 pm

tomoffel wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 10:21 pm
0raid wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 5:28 pm
qvellinga wrote:
Mon May 11, 2020 3:26 pm
Do you mind letting us know what specific keyboard navigation you are adding in version 5.0?
+ Next Poster
+ Change View (Kodi , Plex , Custom Posters , Showtimes, Weather)
+ Turn On/Off Display
+ Refresh View

i am open for more suggestions!
Pause/Freeze the actual poster :)

And If possible, can you make the keys also available in the web interface?
+1 on making this available in the web interface
User avatar
0raid
Site Admin
Contact:
Location: Athens / Greece
Posts: 406
Joined: Sat Feb 01, 2020 1:31 am

Re: MovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]

Tue May 12, 2020 1:34 pm

sure! :D

Return to “Welcome to MovieNow app!”