Latest Public Release (Ver 3.0) (Compatibility: Rpi Zero & Rpi1,2,3)
Current Donation Release (Ver.4.1) (Compatibility: Rpi2,3,4)

Under Development (Ver 5.0)

If you want to support the project and download donation releases , Feel free to donate any amount! (minimum 10€)

Donators Rank Level
ImageMovieNow Ver 5.0! - [Under Development]
ImageMovieNow Ver 4.1 - Donation Release Available!
Image All the orders for "Digital Poster Ready Packet" delay because the COVID-19! please be patience.
Image If you don't receive the activation Email, Please Check your Spam folder!

Kodi not showing posters

Installation guide and Issues
RSHINE
Donator Rank ***
Donator Rank ***

Re: Kodi not showing posters

Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:22 am

Oraid I was able to get in going on a Fresh install of Libreelec and another one of those machines I'm using for Kodi. Not sure why it doesn't work on the original. Maybe an add-on or dependency is blocking it somehow.
gkron
Donator Rank *
Donator Rank *

Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:24 am

0raid wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:16 am
try this:

remove the "310 to Yuma-poster" file , force re-scan again with KODI this folder
Unfortunately didn't woek
0raid
Site Admin

Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:01 pm

gkron wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 11:24 am
0raid wrote:
Tue Apr 28, 2020 2:16 am
try this:

remove the "310 to Yuma-poster" file , force re-scan again with KODI this folder
Unfortunately didn't woek
try to remove your source from KODI and force KODI to re-scan your library......
gkron
Donator Rank *
Donator Rank *

Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:53 pm

Was trying to avoid this as i have a lot of animated posters and i have found that I ned to manually load them in if a full rescan is done
0raid
Site Admin

Tue Apr 28, 2020 12:58 pm

gkron wrote:
Was trying to avoid this as i have a lot of animated posters and i have found that I ned to manually load them in if a full rescan is done
if you force re-scan your library but keep the posters and the NFO , kodi its not gonna change anything.....such it will use this local INFO and NOT scrapping anything from internet.....

* how you have change the posters in your movies? from KODI interface? from external software?
gkron
Donator Rank *
Donator Rank *

Tue Apr 28, 2020 1:38 pm

I use tmm and then artwork beef so they load in but If animated poster you have to do it from the Kodi interface. I have to look into artwork beef more to see if bulk loading works now.
gkron
Donator Rank *
Donator Rank *

Fri May 01, 2020 2:50 am

0raid wrote:
gkron wrote:
if you force re-scan your library but keep the posters and the NFO , kodi its not gonna change anything.....such it will use this local INFO and NOT scrapping anything from internet.....

* how you have change the posters in your movies? from KODI interface? from external software?
I use path substitution because I have Kodi on multiple devices. One is a windows machine and the others are Vero 4k's which uses osmc. Could that be the issue?
0raid
Site Admin

Fri May 01, 2020 2:57 am

gkron wrote:
0raid wrote:
gkron wrote:

I use path substitution because I have Kodi on multiple devices. One is a windows machine and the others are Vero 4k's which uses osmc. Could that be the issue?
did you try both kodi devices?? did you use mysql with KODI?
gkron
Donator Rank *
Donator Rank *

Fri May 01, 2020 3:05 am

0raid wrote:
Fri May 01, 2020 2:57 am
gkron wrote:
0raid wrote:

did you try both kodi devices?? did you use mysql with KODI?
Yes and Yes to mysql. I use fstab mounting on the vero's because they have better throughput for the 4k movies. Also when I tried to go to the source on vero machine I'm trying to use with movienow it says cant access as its a remote share
gkron
Donator Rank *
Donator Rank *

Tue May 05, 2020 3:31 pm

Is anyone using a mysql setup with movienow? I've determined it doesn't work for me after ripping my entire library apart to test. If my media players have separate libraries it works fine but if using mysql to keep eveything in sync it doesn't. Just wondering if anyone has had any success?

Return to “General Support”